1. How I found my first gray hair, and chose to let it live.
2. "Plane dating," or how sitting next to a person of the opposite sex during a flight is just like a blind date -- you make small talk, find out about each other's jobs, have dinner and then watch a movie. Weird, you know?
3. The fact that Heather and Eugene are moving back east, which really bums me out.
4. The fact that "bums me out" is a embarassingly passť choice of phrase.
5. Things I've been working on in my head for years (literally years!) that need to come to fruition, such as the CD Best Mix Songs Ever and that Prom Night 1987 party I've been meaning to throw.
6. My excitement for Kelly's just-in-time wedding present: A trip for 2 to Seattle for Farm Aid 17 , where she'll be working, thus suggesting the very teeny tiny chance that we might happen upon a run-in with one Mr. David Matthews... Give me enough wide-mouth Miller Lite plastic bottles and I may just make it happen.
7. The Olympics.
8. All my friends' new babies.
9. Why don't I like babies?
I think there's more, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.