I have a few things to say about Heather and Eugene's wedding and its photographic accompaniment
1. I took a lot of pictures.
2. My mom: "I can't wait to see photos of Heather in her dress
: She's so beautiful, she must have looked completely stunning."
3. My mom is a very smart
4. Moylan Designs
made the day.
5. And those dance lessons paid off: so cute
6. Seeing Bryan comfort an emotional Heather at the end of the reception
makes for one of the nicest photos ever.
7. Note to self: Taking photos of the groom first thing in the AM
the next day is not so nice.
8. I did NOT take pictures at the Sunday brunch.
9. On Halloween, someone thought Bryan was Lenny
from "Of Mice and Men." That person should not take the 80s quiz, see below.
10. "Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind
"? No? No? Anyone?
I'm over it now. I promise.
My most heartfelt congrats to the super-cool couple. And thank you for a fabulous weekend!
In related news, on the same trip we got to see some Boston pals, one of whom lamented the absence of my camera on Thursday while we were blessed by east-coast pizza at Regina's
. He actually wanted me to take pictures for posting. I know, but it's true!
He was sad. I was sad.
You touched my heart, dear friend.